Thursday, October 06, 2005

Praise for Waiter

I've been having a hard time lately. I know it doesn't seem like it - I'm writing about how successful both my businesses are and posting lovely pictures of my loved ones. In truth, I'm struggling. My life is headed towards a huge overhaul. I have no idea when it will happen or what form it will take, but it's coming and, like the Iron Man, it's often the preparation that is most grueling.

Waiter has been taking some time off, posting less than usual, due to a crashed computer. But today I checked him out and was given a gift. There aren't words for me to comment on his post - it doesn't need it. My opinion only matters to me. I think, however, that it will speak to many of you - in whatever ways you need it.

Check it out and let it sink in.

No comments: