Tuesday, May 15, 2007

zzzzzzzz, a few words, zzzzzzzzzzzz, sushi

I'm sooooooo damned tired.  So tired.  And I cannot sleep.  Well, I fall asleep the moment my head hits the pillow ... and then I'm up a zillion and twelve times during the night and wake up, wide awake, so freaking early.  This morning, I actually slept in ... until 6 am, if that tells you anything.  EARLY, I'm telling you.  I just want to sleep.  For a few months.  Uninterrupted.
 
To whomever has snagged my good, new, white t-shirt ----  GIVE IT BACK.  It's been gone for a few weeks now and I'm about ready to freak the hell out. 
 
I'm contemplating taking on a client for free or a very reduced rate.  I haven't done that in years and years and years, but my goodness, I like these people so much and they sacrificed their doula money to have a homebirth (excellent choice, btw!!,) I might just do it for the sheer joy of it all.  Trying to figure out what I want to do about this situation ......  They have offered to barter with me, but to be honest, all the things they offer are things I'm skilled at (didn't I tell you they were so cool?!?!?!) 
 
I find myself being very hungry and yet nothing, absolutely nothing, sounds good to eat.  Ever.
 
I wanna take a bath, but I'm afraid I'll fall asleep and drown.
 
There is a new subdivision in my neighborhood - and another coming in, too.  Now, I'm not a big fan of development, but it does give me a wonderful place to walk the dog and hang with the kids and let them ride bikes and such.  Eh, perhaps urban sprawl isn't all bad.
 
Sushi.  Sushi sounds freaking fantastic!!  But it's totally across town, I'm outta gas, and I'm boycotting gas stations today.  I wonder if the sushi dudes deliver?  California rolls, take me away!!!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Dee2 said...

sushi would be the bomb, baby!
I wish, wish, capital W-ish that I had the money to treat us right now. Soon, my pet.

I hope you get some sleep tonight....you gotta be able to stay awake at the whitey mama hip hop bellydancing show at the gay club tomorrow night!