Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Interview


My answers for Kimmah:
 
1. what is your worst personality trait?  I'm incredibly judgemental.

2. list your five favorite kinds of cheese.  Cheddar, Parmesan, Gouda, Romano, Ricotta

3. you have the power to eliminate the effect of one human being on the planet--he or she won't die, they will just be rendered useless--who would you choose and why? The playground Bully at Generic School, in Anytown, USA.  I firmly believe that the root of many of our problems in life started at the hands of some bully.  Maybe not on a playground - maybe in a board room, in a bank, in a prison, in a White House, in a locker room - both girls and boys, in a scout troop or sports team.   Hell, maybe in our very own homes.  Bullies, man.  They suck.

4. what book has affected you the most?  Spiritual Midwifery by Ina May Gaskin.  Not only did it inspire me to become a birth professional, it gave me so much confidence in myself as a woman, in my ability to advocate for myself and for my children.  It gave me the framework for a marriage, a way of life, a community in which I'd love to live and thus providing inspiration to become the woman I am today.  If it's true that we should be the change we want to see in the world, well, Spiritual Midwifery inspired me to start changing.

5. what is your opinion of god's favorite vegetable, the Lima bean? Lima beans make excellent weapons when catapulted at your siblings with a teaspoon.
 
 
The rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interview me.
-V

Oh Wayward One said...

me too!
it's so crazy it just might be fun!
:D

Becky said...

just b/c you know I love to play these games, and no one has offered to interview me...

only if you want to though...

Anonymous said...

interview me!
(as a comment at myspace, perhaps?)
fun answers, SK!
xo,
Sandie

Dee2 said...

ooh, me!

Mama All-Star said...

For the love of loco burritos do me! do me! do me!

You know how I live for these types of things!