Saturday, May 05, 2007

Awwww look at that face!


That love muffin right up there is 2 year old, 80 pound, Hank. Hank currently lives with my BIL and SIL, but Hank needs a new home. Mamakohl is really hoping that his new home will be with us. In fact, I've pretty much already decided that I'm going to bring him home to live with me and the boys. Now, B is still on the fence about Hank, so to speak, so perhaps I'll be posting another photo of a husband looking for a new home in the next few days.

Cross your fingers and tails, folks.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dee2 said...

Aw he's cute!
I think that he and Piper would be very good friends
:)

Oh Wayward One said...

OMG! OMG! For me, (and I realize it's probably only for me) this is like... you being pregnant!!! I'm bouncing off the walls over here!!!