Monday, April 17, 2006

Random


I miss Jill.  Wish her family would leave her so she could get back online.  We talk every single day 'cept when she's got company, dammit.
 
Going out with DDFF and posse  tonight for her birthday.  I'm looking forward to it.  Saturday, I get to watch her shake her thang and balance a sword on her head - awesome!  Man, I love that woman.
 
VJ is working through some hard shit, but she's doing it with grace, dignity, courage, and strength.  I'm proud of you, ma'am.
 
JFL - more than my luggage, baby.  You understand.  Cannot wait for the tea, toots.
 
30 is not bad.  Not bad at all.  Had a WONDERFUL birthday weekend, couldn't have asked for more!!
 
Easter bites me in the ass every year.  We don't celebrate, but my in laws go overboard, apparently to compensate for their heathen children. I have more chocolate in my house than Willy Wonka -and I'm getting ready to bleed.  SHIT.  Nice knowing you, new dress.  I'll see you after a thousand crunches.
 
For the last 3 weeks, my bank has said that I have $250 more than I show having in my check book register.  Hmm.  Everything that I have written down has cleared.  What the hell???  I mean, it could be worse, the error could be in the bank's favor, but I'm still not spending a dime.  Freaky.
 
My kids have grown up and you know what?  They're really REALLY cool.
 
SS moves to New Zealand in a matter of days.  Ah, a new place to vacation!
 
I've decided that the boys are old enough to learn more responsibility -like putting their own clothes away. S o I'm off to teach them.  And bribe them, of course.  Good thing I don't have a problem with that.

No comments: