Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The IQ of Missouri just lowered -

The Monkey just took the stage.  My God, he's an ingorant ass.  It just blows my mind that he survived this long on the planet, much less that he's the President!  Honestly, this must be the worst acid trip anyone has ever been on.
 
And he's taking up air time usually reserved for Days of Our Lives. Come on, eh?  If I wanted to listen to mindless drivel, I'd watch The Teletubbies.  Oh wait - he IS a Teletubbie.  Tinky Winky, Dipsy, La La, Po, and Professo Stupido!


 

2 comments:

Becky said...

Zack says that the only redeeming quality of Bush is that he speaks worse english than Zack does. In fact, Bush admits he speaks 'Texan' and now Zack wants to learn Texan too. He's so disappointed to be in VA this week and miss the visit of his 'hero' LOL

Anonymous said...

I came accross your blog. I see you really don't like the president. Which is fine other then all you do is bash him. What drives your hatered toward the leader of our country. What facts do you have to convience me that he is trully wrong for the country.