Friday, April 14, 2006

It WAS Mark Lanegan!

Well, sort of!  Mark Lanegan is on the cd that Jill sent me - the best cd evah.  She and her hubster created this disc of fab music AND song lyrics AND album artwork, so when I load it all on Erzuile (which I'm doing right now,) I'll be able to listen to great tunes while looking at the album covers and reading the lyrics as they scroll across 'Zulie's screen.  ROCK ON.
 
The Playlist
Cross Town Traffic - Jimi Hendrix
Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) -  Steve Harley
Gone - Jack Johnson
Gone Going  - Black Eyed Peas featuring Jack Johnson
DARE - Gorillaz
Face a la mer (avec Passi) - Calogero  (note to self - learn French.)
One By One - Billy Bragg and Wilco
Furnace Fan - Robert Earl Keen
Girl In The War - Josh Ritter
Strange Religion - Mark Lanegan
Honey Child What Can I Do? - Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan
Let Me Ride - Allman Brothers Band
Bad Penny - Rory Gallagher
 
Can I just say -AMAZING!!!!!
And yes, Jill, I was a good girl and uploaded lyrics and artwork.  Going with us on our trip!
Thank you Thank you Thank You!
 
 

No comments: