Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lovely surprise

Today was Stealth's Kindermusik day.  His best friend, T, is in his class and they just love each other to death.  While we don't know each other outside of Kindermusik, T's Mom, L, and I have gotten to be fairly close friends over the last year or so of Kindermusik.  She's sweet and delightful and kind and I look forward to seeing her every week.
 
Today, we walked down the stairs and saw L & T standing in the doorway with huge grins on their faces.  T then came running at me with a bouquet of flowers and L brought a big beautiful birthday cake out from behind her and they shouted, "HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!!!"
 
I was so touched, I nearly cried.  No one, NO ONE has ever done anything like that for me before.  How lucky am I?

1 comment:

Dee2 said...

That is so sweet and *fun*!
I love surprises - you are a lucky girl!