Friday, April 14, 2006

DDFF comes through again!

DDFF and I have a lot in common.  We both dig birthwork.  We both dig fibers.  Our husbands are nearly the same.  We both homeschool.  We both love good music, margaritas, sushi, books, and chai.  And we're both Aries.  Her birthday is just 2 days after mine.

We always exchange gifts, have been doing so for 4 years now, and every year, she gets me great stuff! 
This year, she gifted me with a beautiful pendant that unlocks the third eye chakra made by a sort of crazy person, so you know it's got good juju.  She gave me a gorgeous postcard of a purple crown plant with an inspirational writing on the back.  And, oh my goodness, she gave me a Pacifica Sandalwood Soy Candle.  Good Gravy, she made me feel so good and loved.   I just adore DDFF.
 
Thanks, Mama.  I love it all and I love you. 

1 comment:

Dee2 said...

I'm so glad that you loved them!
I'm obsessed with those Pacifica candles now - yummy smells that don't originate from fossil fuels.
:-D

Thanks so much for all the lovelies you gifted me with!
I'm rolling them over in my hands and dreaming of what they will be.