Thursday, January 12, 2006

Stitch and Bitch loves Ozark Handspun

A few weeks ago, Debbie Stoller, author of Stitch and Bitch and Stitch and Bitch Nation sent out emails to thousands, possibly millions, of members of Stitch and Bitch groups around the nation requesting that folks submit their favorite yarns to be included in a a new book.  I, of course, replied and submitted Ozark Handspun.  I didn't mention that I spin for OH or that I am close friends with the owner, I just touted the yarn on it's qualities.
 
Lots of folks must have mentioned Ozark Handspun.  LOTS OF PEOPLE.

Dave called me yesterday to say that he had just spoken to Debbie Stoller on the phone.  OH will be featured in a Stitch and Bitch calendar (and probably in the book, too.)  A FULL PAGE COLOR calendar and we get to be displayed for a whole month!
 
Cool, eh?

 

1 comment:

Dee2 said...

that's flippin' awesome!