Friday, January 20, 2006

Praise for the man

Before you all call 9-1-1 for your own apparent heart attack, let me rephrase. "Praise for MY man."  Pshaw - yeah, like I'd ever praise "THE Man."  Did you forget who's blog you're reading?
 
Anyway, our anniversary is coming up.  In less than a month and I'm so excited.  We've never really done anything, never really gone anywhere.  We have small children and I have a career that often means leaving at the drop of a hat to see those darned unpredictable babies come into the world, so leaving and going anywhere isn't really something we feel comfortable doing.
 
Until this year.  This year, we're going somewhere alone and my man, my delightful man, planned it himself.
 
I'll not say where we're going (give a girl some privacy, eh) but we'll be staying in a delightful B&B with white pine plank floors, a room with a king sized feather bed, fireplace, and a private Jacuzzi tub for 2.  The area is wooded and loaded with perfect isolated trails for hiking, there is a state park close by, several points of interest. 
 
I just love it when the ball and chain is platinum and jewel encrusted.
 


 

No comments: