Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blatherings

So, I have this new wireless optical mouse.  Occasionally it will trigger some sort of telekinetic experience as things will get clicked (most often, right clicked) without my fingers touching the crazy thing.  I'm hunting around for a mouse exorcist - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Especially if it's from you computery folks.  ESPD, got any favorites?  Maybe someone with a white button?
 
I spoke on the phone to one of my dearest friends yesterday.  He'll be coming for a visit on Monday.  I've known this guy for 12 years.  We've shared everything.  We've shared secrets and drink mixes and even an apartment for awhile. I've gone with him when he's gotten a piercing, was consulted by him when he was deciding on some of his tattoos (he has LOTS.)  He told me yesterday that in a couple of weeks, he's getting a Prince Albert.  For those of you asking yourself, "A Prince Albert?  Isn't that when ...." yes, yes it is.  It's exactly that.  For those of you not familiar with a Prince Albert,  here you go (NOT kid friendly.)  I will not be sharing this experience with him.  I think I'll leave that to which ever guy he's dating these days.  But I'm sure it will result in some hysterical stories which I will, of course, share here.
 
B just left to run errands.  His parting words were, "There's not a single corner of this house that it's engulfed in wool fuzz."  Yep, he's right.  But you know, he appreciates the money and we both agree it's worth the fuzz.  Seriously, this is coming from a guy who had hair down to his ass for 11 years and who married a dreadlocked hairy legged chick with hairy pits.  Fuzz we're familiar with.
 
I found some awesome wild salmon at the grocery store yesterday.  Love that.
 
Burt's Bees is amazing. EVERYTHING is amazing.  If you haven't joined the hive, do it now. Your body will thank you.
 
Anniversary coming up.  SO excited.  I cannot believe how excited.  What am I, like 4??
 
I need sushi. DDFF, you up for it, baby?  Next week?  I'm thinking obscene amounts. 
 
 

1 comment:

Dee2 said...

sushi sounds like good times, honey-child. You name the time and place. Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings work well. :)
Yum.