Monday, November 14, 2005

weekend in a wink



I've started a few posts about my weekend, but they all sucked, so here we go - bullet points again!
 
  • Cleaned my house, top to bottom, on Friday.  It's beautiful.  And clean. 
  • Saturday I cut my hair off.  It's chin length and I adore it.  Pictures coming.
  • Went shopping on Saturday with DDFF and found the best fitting bra I've had in awhile, an amazing pair of pants, 2 new shirts I love.
  • Ate Chinese food at a Cajun Grill.  Go figure.
  • Discovered a new place to buy wool yarn for felting.  WAHOO
  • Sunday I had 2 prenatals, an interview, lunch, coffee, and cheesecake with DDFF.  LOVELY. 
  • DDFF and I both got hit on at a local bookstore.  Feels good to two ol' married gals.  Must be the new bras.
Today, I'm staying home.  I'm knitting.  I'm doing laundry.  I'm watching my soap.  I'm cooking.  I'm happy.
 
Look for an interesting post tomorrow. 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great weekend! esp. getting hit on...that always feels good!
looking fwd to seeing your new 'do.
enjoy your day and FTR, i love bullet points too!
~SS