Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dating for Seniors

Okay, so we're not dating anymore and we're not seniors - but when you're not in your early 20's and you have kids, a night without them kind of makes one ask another, "What the hell do we do now?"

I'm thinking I'm going to miserably shoot pool for awhile (oh man, it's Tuesday = Free pool and dollar bottles. Maybe I'll just sit by and watch the parade of Aquanet and Mullets,) while B hustles me out of his own money. Then dinner - I'm thinking Caesar salad with seared tuna? Salmon? Finally, a movie. I'm dying to see Walk the Line and think that B will most likely want to see it, too. Honestly, though, I think I'd be better off seeing that with DDFF. I mean, B is a great man and all, but even the best of men can only handle hearing their wife make comments under her breath for so long! (C'mon, Joaquin, I'll walk your line!) ZING!

Eh, who am I kidding? We'll probably get a frozen pizza, watch Earl, and be asleep on the couch by ten. Good enough.

(Oh, and for those of you who are checking this in the morning, this is not the interesting post I mentioned yesterday. Already posted that one. Keep reading.)

No comments: