Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The bell doesn't ring after 10 rounds at our house


There's no such thing as a TKO here.  Nope.  All matches are to the death.
 
Tyson and Ali are upstairs battling it out.  It's been going on for exactly 72 minutes.  Occasionally they take a 3 minute break to be friends, but the second those 3 minutes are up, they both come out swinging again.
 
I finally just closed the door to the ring (their bedroom) and, until coming down here to post this, have been sitting on the couch reading a book.  There's really nothing else to do.  I've checked and we're stocked on band-aids.
 
I hope like hell the stop in the next hour or so ...
 
Don King is due home in 90 minutes.
 
 
Okay Okay Okay, they're not actually making contact with each other.  It's a battle of words only (they're not  physically violent.)  But sweet Elvis on velvet, sometimes I wanna knock them both out myself.

No comments: