Tuesday, July 05, 2005

OOOOh, GROUP PARTICIPATION

Okay, I want ALL of you who read this to participate in this little activity. I want all of you to send me a list of your favorite links. You can send them to this blog as a comment or email me directly. They can be anything you honestly look at frequently. News, comedy, mental toothpaste, art, crafty stuff, travel, clothing, tools, shopping, mental telepathy, how to make the best sandwich, you know, all of it. I want a list of it all. There's so much stuff out there that is worth reading - but finding it is nearly impossible. So, let's get a list going. I'll post them on this blog.

I am going to tell you all up front that I WILL NOT be posting links to sites like "Hot sex with amputee circus midgets." Use the brain that sits on your shoulders.

Here's one for the day: The Guardian Notes and Queries I learned about this from the blog of a disturbed graphic designer. It's from across the pond, but a lovely little site that helps to expand your brain and read what other folks looking at this entertaining segment of the news site might think. Plus, there's some damned funny crap on there.

Another one, just for fun The News of the Weird
So c'mon all you readers of my blog, step up to the plate and share your favs. In fact, when you stumble upon a new one, just submit it - even if the polls are closed. It's an ongoing project!

I can make them anonymous, iffin's you want.

If you all participate, you'll all get gold stars for the day and I'll be sure to mark your report cards with, "Plays nicely with others and participates in group activities."

Heh heh heh - as if I believe in report cards. Bwah-hah-ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/206373

this is just funny!

click on WATCH THIS MOVIE

and then after you watch this, go here:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/american_idle_numa.html

it doesn't take too much to amuse me!

Anonymous said...

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

Fo shizzle.

Becky said...

I go to www.craigslist.org regularly, and love to browse through the best of craigslist.

I listen to Bob and Tom every morning by listening to KCMQ live on the internet.