Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Things you cannot make up

Duck: Hey, Stealth, gimme that hook.

Stealth: No, Duck, I'm the hooker.

Duck: NO, Stealthie, I'M the hooker.

Stealth: I'm the hooker.

Duck: NO, I SAID, I'M A HOOKER. I'M THE BEST HOOKER IN THE WORLD!

**********************************
Duck: Hey Mom, is Mark Velma's Husband?
Me: Nope.

Duck: Yes he is, they just don't know it yet.
*************************************
Stealth: Wow, Mom, I love Bob Marley.
Me: That's awesome, Stealth. What do you know about Bob Marley?
Sage: He's my hero and his Mama named him after me.
******************************************
Stealth: Hey Mom, you know Daddy and Grandpa?
Me: Yes, we've met.
Stealth: I have a secret about them!
Me: You do?? What is it?
Stealth: My secret is this : Daddy is my Daddy and Grandpa is my Grandpa.
***************************************
Duck: Hey lady, my name is Duck and I'm 5 years old. Come meet my mom - I think you need her.
Upon seeing a very pregnant woman in the grocery store.
************************************

Duck: Hey Mom, you know Emily?
Me: Yes, Duck. Emily works at Willie's - she's a waitress.
Duck: NO, she LIVES there.
Me: No, Duck she just works there, I'm sure she lives somewhere else.
Duck: NO, Mommy. She lives at Willie's. She has to - she's all about the mayonaise.
**********************************
Stealth: Mommy, do you not have a penis?
Me: No, Stealth, I do not have a penis.
Stealth: Let me see.
************************************

No comments: