Monday, March 27, 2006

Spinning with Stealth

I do a lot of spinning at home, enough to fully qualify for a part time job. I do a couple of hours a day. Of course, I could meet my quota much more quickly if I weren't interrupted every 3 minutes for "Mama, I'm thirsty. Mama, Duck hurt my feelings. Mama, I pooped, can you wipe my bottom?" But, it's where I am. It is what it is, you know?

Anyway, we rearranged the basement playroom a couple of weeks ago to make my in house gig easier to accomplish. We ditched some furniture, ran cable under the carpet, put a 27 inch TV down there, and moved my wheel and such into a little nook. The boys have more room to play, I can spin while watching the news (or Land Before Time, you know, whatever.) It's nice.

Sometimes I have help. Click on the pictures to enlarge.

(And yep, D, T, and V, I'm spinning VERY slowly in these pics - Stealth's hands are so close to the orifice!!)







No comments: