Thursday, February 09, 2006

Out

Shout OUT to SS who's getting the 1 elective surgery I'd ever have myself. She's under the knife now.  I'm thinking of you, Mama, and wishing you C cup bliss.
 
V is getting herself OUT there, interviewing with a million people, each of whom would be ahead of the game if they hired her.  It'll come, VJ, it'll come.
 
The secret is OUT.  B and I want things that cost money.  This is the hardest thing for two hippies to understand.  We always thought folks like us were selling OUT.  What we see now is that it's not selling OUT, it's just that our bones are old and tired from sleeping in tents forever and, dammit, a pillow top mattress and jacuzzi tub is awesome.  We can save the world in comfort, we've paid our dues.
 
CTM is stuck in Denver.  Too bad, I'd love to have my hat wearing pal back home - I'm OUT of luck.
 
Jill's modem is OUT.
 
It's my anniversary.  It's a little after 9 AM.  I'm going away with my LoveMan.  I'm OUT of here ...

--
 

2 comments:

velma said...

I love you, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

thank you for thinking of me, Sarah!
means a lot.

and HAPPY ANNIVERSAY !!
hope it was wonderful!

(i feel so much smaller already, even with all the dressings. will get to see the new me on tuesday.)
xo,
Sandie