Wednesday, March 07, 2007

R.I.P. Bo Puppy


I got a phone call from my MIL this morning -they had just put their doggy, Bo, to sleep. I'm not a fan of small dogs, but this little yorkie was amazing. He lived to be about 14 years old and just was a wonderful companion.


Duck and Stealth were *very* close to Bo and they took the news of his death pretty hard this morning. It will be tough when they go on Friday and realize that he's not there.
This is the only photo I have of him - and it looks like he's dead! I assure you he's not - he's just sleeping in the photo.


We'll miss you, Bo Puppy. You were a good dog.


2 comments:

Dee2 said...

aw, sweet puppy.
It's so hard when they go.

Hoping you feel better and can go spend yo'self some money today!

luv
dd

Oh Wayward One said...

Oh puppins...! I grieve for the K family today- Particularly for D&S-- and everyone else who loved a dog & lost. It can be absolutely tragic.

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera