Monday, March 12, 2007

HOT DAMN

I have 4 yellow daffodils by my front door.
I have a bloomed crocus by my side door and lots of daffs ready to bloom.
My forsythia bush has it's first yellow bud.
My redbud is doing it's thing.
The magnolia in my front yard is budded out and I'll bet we'll see hot pink in a week.
The windows are open.
My feet are dirty from walking barefoot in the yard.
Duck is belting out Honky Tonk Woman and dancing like a 6 year old Jagger.
The gazebo goes up this week.
Beer is tasting good and I saw baseball on tv yesterday.
JP has decided to NOT teach summer school after all so we have more time together.
I just got some lovely fabric and have started designing myself a warm weather wardrobe.
I woke to birds this morning.
First campout of the season is coming soon.
 
I love Spring.

Fuckin' A Ray, this is my time of year.

2 comments:

Dee2 said...

Amen and pass me a beer!!!

Kimmah said...

sounds fantastic!! I saw crocus and hyacinth today. I'm stoked.