Monday, December 11, 2006

Have you ever in your life seen anything this fabulous?!?!?


Know what those are? They're sushi stitch markers for knitting. Yeah, I know, unbelievably adorable, eh? And practical? Oh, and they are something else, too .... they are MINE! DDFF and I had our annual goodie swap last night and along with a gorgeous bracelet that she so creatively made and the yummiest soap on the planet, she gifted me with these good good good goodies! Oh my muscle yaki, I love them! Now I gotta find something to knit .... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dee2 said...

HeeHee! Oh, they are cute, aren't they?
I spent about 15 minutes after you left just wrapping my firey thingie around various parts of my body.
What great colors!!

You always give me some of my favorite gifties of the season.

Last night was fun :)
I sure miss hanging out with you.
Next time, no kids !