Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Mother's Day Gift


It's the Big one! I've wanted a KitchenAid mixer since I was 19 years old, I have lusted after my girlfriends' KitchenAids. I figured someday ...

This morning started out like most Mother's Days, me bawling like an infant, sobbing because my kids deserve so much more than I can ever give them, me wishing I could be more, do more, give more. B gave me coffee, told me to go downstairs and check in with the Brains. When I asked if I could come get more coffee, he told me to wait a minute and then come up. I walked up the stairs and saw on the counter my KitchenAid with bows all over it! AND I get to pick out another accessory to go along with it!

Check out the specs!

The best part, however, was the card. Handmade by B out of red mat board with a heart engraved in it, signed by both of my children, and with the following message:

We Thank You.
Thank you for everything that you do.
Thank you for everyone that you are.
Thank you for everything that you believe.
You are the glue that holds our family together.
You are truly beautiful, turly loved, and most importantly,

You are truly appreciated.
Love Always,
B



If there's a luckier woman on this planet, I've never met her.
My mixing bowl runneth over.

No comments: