Friday, July 21, 2006

A week and a half ago, my hard drive went up in flames. Oh yes, but it was not in a blazing glory - no, it was in response to a freaking Disney children's computer game. That little mouse can bite me.

Thankfully I bought a service plan and the whole mess didn't cost me anything other than some pictures (a tragedy) and all my freaking MP3s (a mind blowing, gut wrenching crime against humanity.)

The new hard drive arrived on Monday and the tech came to my house on Tuesday to install it. Wouldn't you freaking now it? It was the wrong hard drive. Unreal.

Hard drive #2 arrives yesterday, tech arrives this morning and it wasn't the same hard drive that I originally had -it was a *better* one. SCORE!

So, now I'm out to harass all my friends to pay homage to the YouSendIt gods and email me all the lovely music I need. Check your inboxes, folks, 'cause I'm calling in some favors.

1 comment:

Mama All-Star said...

Start name music Sarah and I'll see what I've got!

Mere

PS-Missed you. It's been awful quiet.