Saturday, July 29, 2006

Amazing game!!

I bought this for the boys the other day and I have to say, it's just AMAZING! Now, of course, it doesn't hurt that my kids are totally obsessed with geography. TOTALLY obsessed with geography. It's freaky.

Anyway, it's just a great great computer game! Kids go around the world collecting clues to find world traveler Joe. It's like Where in the World is Carmen SanDiego, but better because there are educational videos, world maps, cultural studies, world music, *everything!*

Sincerely, this is up there with one of the best educational purchases I've made in the last year - and it was only $10 (for you locals, it's at Ann's Teacher Store.) Of course, prices will vary upon location.

To learn more, or to order if you're not in my area, Click Here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet as!

Oh & OT but sort of...
The old host of Carmen San Diego (Greg Lee) is a family friend of ours! Funny! He is doing some acting now, nothing major.

xo,
Sandie