Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just throwing it out there ---


As much as I complain about her, my MIL is amazing.  She takes the kids at least 3 times a month and I don't even ask.  She asks ME if she can have the boys.  I'm so blessed.
 
Jon Bon Jovi is hot.  I don't care.  He's fucking HOT.
 
I totally love the romanticised Southern Moms.  Yeah, it'll screw your kids up, but it looks like so much fun.  Cheers, JP!!!
 
My husband is the best man in the entire world for me.  How did I get so lucky?  By settling for nothing less.
 
Some people never ever learn.  You can wrap that shit up in fancy paper and shiny bows, but it's the same box of stupidity.  If you see yourself in this sentence, it's for you.  If you don't, it's not about you!  End of story.
 
I love the women in my life who appreciate the men in their lives. 
 
If you don't have health insurance, booze is an acceptable substitute for antidepressants.  Don't believe me?  Buy me some insurance and prove me wrong.
 
Some things are just so absurd they seem to disappear from your own sense of reality.  For example, yes, I was married before B.  But I FORGET that I was married before and I FORGET that my ex-husband exists.  Thank you Elvis for never giving me and my ex  children and thus, I can forget about him.  JST, hope you're doing well, where ever you are, as long as it's far away from me.
 
So, my Mom's group??  Sincerely the best group of women in the whole freaking world.  I LOVE YOU ALL.  (And I know some of you are readers of this blog now, so CHEERS!!!!  See you in the forums.  BTW, what amazing thing are we gonna do for Miss D and her new fiance E????  I'm thinking mail order strippers???)
 
I've learned that being on different continents is no impediment to friendship.  2 of my best girlies live on the other side of the world and I couldn't be closer to them.  JMB and SS, loving you all ....
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Oh Wayward One said...

...And I think YOURE hot for thinking Jon Bon Jovi is hot. 'Cos he IS hot!!! ROCK!