Saturday, April 07, 2007

Oh you just gotta be freaking kidding me


this morning, Bis leaving for work and screams into the house from the garage, "There's water coming from the bottom of the deep freezer!!!"

We have a huge, HUGE (like hide multiple bodies huge) 30+ year old chest deep freeze.  Sure enough, water trickling out in a stream from the bottom.

Turns out, the deep freeze outlet is governed by the same fuse as the bathroom which is on the other end of the house entirely and on a completely different plane.  So, we have the power turned off in the bathroom so B can do all those important things like, oh I dunno, run electricity into the bathroom and it's thawing our deep freeze!!!!

We'll be okay - we only eat chicken and fish and it's in our kitchen freezer, so we didn't lose any meat or anything and the veggies are still partially frozen, so we can save them, but sweet mother on toast, this is just getting to be like some sort of dark comedy.
 
Calgon, can I borrow your bathtub so you can take me away???

1 comment:

Mama All-Star said...

Come on over, not only do I have two working bathtubs I've got huge amounts of red wine and no one to share it with!!!!!